Craft Kings Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- Any order cancelled without a valid reason after 4 hours from the moment of purchase will be refunded as follows: 30% from the initial purchase will be deducted , along with £5 to £20 for logo Digitalisation fee ( If applicable).
- No logo approval will be required from our returning customers, Unless new logo is uploaded/Text .
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors Craft Kings reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Craft Kings.
- order cancelled, with no relevant reason, after the logo enclosed is provided via email will be possible, however not in full value , due to costs lost in the process
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
- UPDATE! Craft Kings added an extra layer of security in basket. By selecting Route Insurance , your order is protected and refunded in full if not received
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Craft Kings holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.